Mental Leak

Regarding this blog's name



There is an unorthodox tratment called Trepanning, which consists in drilling into the skull utilizing very specialized surgical instruments in order to reduce extreme intracranial pressure. Evidence shows that it was practiced in a very rudimentary manner since prehistory to treat epilepsy and mental disorders symptoms (one word: EEW!)

As the title suggests, this blog is about what my mind refuses to keep in any longer, like a metaphorical gas or liquid leak from my turbulent and smoking big head, which isn't necessarily doing well nor has ever been completely sane... but from a positive approach, in this sort of subtle and sophisticated trepanning, don't get me wrong, it isn't at all disgusting (or so I hope!). If anyone, anywhere, at some point, ever reads it and feels identified / motivated / enriches their perspective from it / has something to contribute back, the remaining 50% of my objective will be met.

Regarding the language


I'm from Chile, my mother tonge is Castillan. Or "Chilean" rather. I'm terrible at fluently speaking what's called "Neutral Spanish". But I do have some English, and in this globalized world we're living in, if you intend to reach as many people as you can, the most spoken language at the moment can come in handy if you're remotely skilled at it, so... this blog has it's name and each post both in Spanish and English.

Keep your brain from falling, love ;)

Comentarios

Entradas populares