Pardon My Ignorance



Ignorance means lack of knowledge. From the Classic Latin verb īgnōrō (“not know”). Did you know that? Hehe… of course you did. Duh…

Well, it doesn’t take a genius to understand that a simple human being is very, very limited in a lot of ways (although I guess it depends on the comparison point… now I’m talking about what most crave or wish they could achieve but apparently is only possible in their imagination) one of them is learning absolutely everything they want without forgetting. I mean how cool that would be, man! I always daydream about it.

To my misfortune, I consider myself quite ignorant for my own standard. Also maybe for the general standard. So I apologize for that, sincerely, especially for my not-so-good English. There is this part of my head yelling “HOW DARE YOU GIVING YOUR OPINION ON A BLOG?!! YOU’RE NOT ENTITLED TO DO THAT IF YOU’RE NOT PROPERLY INFORMED ON A MATTER!!” (yep, all caps means yelling). Buuuut… you know… To be honest, I’m just following this other part of my head that’s not yelling, and seductively says “come on, what wrong can come from this? It’s all part of a self-growth process, let yourself go, baby!” Plus, people have always said to me that I come across as some sort of know-it-all anyway. You know, for an undereducated gal.

But here is the thing: I truly promise to inform myself just enough to give a decent opinion or whatever comes to flow from my head in the future. Nevertheless, I will most probably be wrong about and regretful for what I write sometimes and that’s OK. I don’t believe anyone should pretend to be always right or be dogmatic on any subject anyways.

So this is my message to you and the Me Of The Future: relax and give yourself permission to say things that are not correct sometimes, it’s OK, as long as you don’t hurt anyone. Isn’t that liberating? Because you can later correct yourself and learn, and that is a beautiful gift. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise, ‘cause that’s WRONG!!! Hehe, just kidding… >.<


Keep your brain from falling, love ;)

PS: BTW Who the heck is Will Durant??

Comentarios

Entradas populares